●Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation. This
● using the Website to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their
permission, sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or
● Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights,
current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; upload, post, transmit, share, store or
otherwise make publicly available
Vidyasamachar.com shall not be responsible for the above mentioned misconducts of the users. If you are found guilty of the above mentioned facts, Vidyasamachar.com
may terminate your membership; delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Website; bar you from using or accessing the Service or the
Website at any time at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
The user submissions to the website in the form of comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or any other written form is deemed to be nonconfidential and shall
automatically become the property of Vidyasamachar.com. Vidyasamachar.com shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the
unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment of or compensation to you.
to as “User Submissions.” In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise
subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have express permission from their rightful owner to post
the material and to grant Vidyasamachar.com all of the license rights granted herein. As part of Vidyasamachar.com copyright policy, Vidyasamachar.com will terminate user
access to the Website if a user has been determined to be an infringer. Also if any third party sends us a copyright notice claiming your submitted material as his/her copyright,
you shall be the only one who will be liable for the further action. Vidyasamachar.com will not be responsible for such copyright infringement on your part. You agree to
indemnify Vidyasamachar.com from any case, suit, litigation or any other legal actions against Vidyasamachar.com. Vidyasamachar.com shall have the right to recover
damages & legal costs for such actions on account of your breach.If you believe that your work has been copied
● An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
● A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
● A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is
● Your address, telephone number, and email address;
● A written statement by you that you have, in good faith, belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his/her agent, or the law;
● A statement by you, made under penalty for perjury, that the above owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We use your personal information to check your eligibility to verify whether you can use Vidyasamachar.com services.
analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server,
Vidyasamachar.com conducts online competetive examinations for the student’s benefit. By appearing to our examinations you are entitled with the conditions automatically.
● The examination should be written by the candidate only. No other person in lieu of the candidate are permitted.
● VS.com holds the right to change the exam date without notification
● The candidate while attempting first round should ensure proper equipment, power supply and internet connection. VS.com takes no responsibilty of failure of candidates equipment during the examination
● VS.com holds the right to withhold the candidature if it is found that a candidate has done malpractice
● A candidate who has completed more than one academic year after the respective qualifying examination is not entitled for the prize.However the candidate is eligible to participate in the examination.
equipment) or power failures during the second round.