Welcome to Online Examination System Provided by vidyasamachar.com
Please read the following instructions carefully
1.Total of 180 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions
2. The exam contains a total of 200 questions.
3. There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
4. You will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer to all the questions
5. There is a penalty of 1/4th mark of each correct answer for each wrong answer according to the section
6. The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out ,the exam ends by default – you are not required to end or submit your exam.
7. The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered:
a).You have not answered the question.-white color box
b).You have answered the question.-green color box
c).You have NOT answered the question but have marked the question for review.-purple color box
d).The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again.
e).If an answer i s selected for a question that is Marked for Review the answer will be considered “not answered” in the final evaluation.
8. Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
9. For multiple choice type question :
a). To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons.
b). To change your answer. click the another desired option button.
c). To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
10. You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
11. You can flag a question for reviewing it later by clicking on the “Flag” button. Once clicked, the button changes to “Unflag”. Click “Unflag” to unflag the question.
12. You can move back and forth between the questions by clicking the buttons “Previous” and “Next” respectively.
13. A Number list of all questions appears at the right hand side of the screen. You can access the questions in any order within a section or across sections by clicking on the question number given on the number list.
14. Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
15.Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name, the section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
16. You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
17. Do not click the button “Submit” before completing the test. A test once submitted cannot be resumed.
18.Use latest version of- mozilla firefox ,chrome and internet explorar for the best view of the exam
**This is a Mock test. The Question paper displayed is for practice purposes only. Under no circumstances should this be presumed as a sample paper.
**Please note all questions will appear in your English language.
**The computer available with me is in proper working condition and I have a good internet speed. I have read and understood the instructions given above.
**I understand that once this exam is started then I have to finish it on the prescribed time.
**If I logout or close the exam console, the paper will be considered completed and submitted and I cannot reappear for the same exam again.